With my best friend and prince charming.
I can't believe that we have been married for three months now. It has gone by so fast. My mind keeps going to the song " I thought I loved you then" by Brad Paisley. It amazes me how much my love for Devon has grown in just three months. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
“Now you’re my whole life, now you’re my whole world
I just can’t believe the way I feel about you (boy) girl
Like a rive meets the sea
Stronger than it’s ever been
We’ve come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then”
|
Marriage is the best, isn't it??!! You guys look great together. Miss you. Glad you have a blog!
ReplyDeleteYou are an adorable couple!
ReplyDeleteYay for the blog! Can't wait to see more of your guys' adventures. Next post - camping trip! ;) after that car keys! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I will see what I can do ;)
Delete