Friday, July 25, 2014

February 2014

February 2014

29 Week



Ultrasound

February 13, 2014
The day after my due date.

These always look scary, but it was so much fun to see it in person.

Valentines Day

Feb. 14, 2014
Picnic at the park.

Dinner on our front porch. I think our neighbors thought we were crazy but it was a Full moon, and too nice to be inside.


Feb. 15, 2014

I had contractions start at 5:00 p.m. So Devon and I went for a walk to see if they would go away, but the stay pretty consistent. After contracting for about three hours we went to the hospital. They monitored me for couple of hours but then sent us home. They told me to come back if my water broke of if the contraction got more severe. I stopped contracting about 4:00 a.m.
It was pretty disappointing. I was 3 days past my due date.

Feb. 19, 2014

5:00 am
Getting ready to got to the Hospital to be induced.








No comments:

Post a Comment