Picking A Pumpkin
October 17, 2014
Clay was way more interested in the dirt and leafs.
Working on Clay's Christmas present.
Halloween Play group party
It hasn't been very easy going to the temple with Devon's school schedule, but he sacrificed a day of studying before up coming tests. And I am so glad he did!! I know this whole week we have been blessed. Devon had several test, and should have had a really busy week. However the Lord blessed him to have time to study, and have time to spend with his family. We were able to spend more time with him than usual. I Love the Temple!
We went with Nelle and Trevor Redden and they watched Clay while we went in and then we switch
Kinda random, but Devon and I always have this competition on who will be the first one to give in to starting a new tube of tooth paste. We have both gotten pretty go at squeezing every last drop out of the tube.
I love this little boy so much, but sometime I wonder how I am going to handle being his mom when he is older.
Today Clay called 911 with my cell phone! He also woke up from his nap with no pants on!
Carving the Pumpkin
Oct. 30, 2014
We did it in two steps. During the day when Devon was at school Clay and I cleaned out the inside of the pumpkin. So later that night all we had to do was carve the face.
Halloween Day
Oct. 31, 2014
Waiting for Devon to get out of his anatomy test for lunch. It was such a nice day for a change.
I am so happy I captured this picture. Clay always has his tongue out. It cracks me up.
Clay went as a Lion this year. He did really complain about the outfit, but was not going to smile about it either. Sorry but these are the best pictures I could get of him.



OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Dad and I are now updated on all the pics...you are doing great at keeping up! Love all the pics and love that little guy even more ;) Miss you all TONS!
ReplyDelete