Sorry that it has been so long. I am going to try and get better at posting on my blog. So here is a little up date on our life.
June 2013
We came home from Jamaica at the end of May 2013, and about a month later found out that we were expecting our first baby. We were so excited. I was pretty healthy for the first couple of weeks but as soon as I got past week 8, I had a hard time keeping anything down (especially water). Thank goodness for ginger-ale, I was able to stay hydrated. And Marshmallow Mattie's was the only food I could keep down (most of the time). I started to get better towards the end of my second trimester, and then came heart burn.
Although I did feel tired, sick, large and awkward, sort of breath, and all the other things that come with pregnancy, it was amazing!! I felt so beautiful and happy. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing this amazing experience.
July 2013
Ultrasound
Went to Grammy and Papa's for the
4th of July
(Prescott, AZ)
| Watching the Fire Works with Grammy and Papa. |
Went to watch my cousin Taylor Jump! He is so amazing, but crazy. I got nervous every time he jumped. |
Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo24th of July Pioneer Celebration
July 21,2013 St. David, AZ
|
Sack Race With Alan
Calf Dressing with David and Josh
Calf Dressing with Alan and Jeff
Camping on Mount Graham with the
Hancock family
July 25-27, 2013
Climbing a waterfall we found on the side of the road.
Everything was so wet from all the rain, so all the guys had to go find wood that was inside a trunk of a log to make a fire.
All we had to chop wood was Devon's big knife.
Waiting for the guys to move trailers and finish packing up.





You're back! Yay! Loved your post!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are updated!!! Loved all the pics ;)
ReplyDelete