Thursday, June 26, 2014

October 2013

General Conference



First time I felt the baby move was during the Sunday morning session. I was so excited, and kept trying to get Devon to feel it. 

Marana Pumpkin Patch

With Alan, Megan, Logan, and Todd
October 7, 2013


It was a lot of fun. We got to watch pig races, tractor rides, pick our own pumpkins and do two different corn mazes and a train ride.









Ultrasound at 22 weeks

October 9, 2013
He didn't cooperate to well the first time so we had to go in for another ultrasound. Which I didn't mind.




Family Halloween Party

Oct. 19, 2013
CLUE Dinner Party

The Peacocks


The Plumbs


The Whites


The Mustard's


The Scarlet's


The Greens




After a very yummy dinner we had to solve the mystery of which couple killed Nuna (the family dog) by playing several games using the different weapons from the game.


Prescott Trip

October  24 - 27







24 Weeks


Pumpkin Carving

With Jeff, Kelsey, and Karina


Devon's two sided pumpkin




Trick or Treating with Dustin and Meagan's Family

We went as the farmer and the pumpkin patch.




Happy Birthday Devon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment